It is a satyagasthan sutta of the Majhijim body. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkarani Buddha and what is Dhamma in his Dhamma? This precept is mentioned in this case.
If you have some misunderstandings, try to remove it.
Vipassana Camp means a workshop. There is a Dhamma training. Superstitions do not even exist. Tin Ratnas surrender and take oath of Panchsheel
This workshop begins.
10 Paramita and Panchsheel, Ashtangraag and Friendliness are also trained.
What are Paramita? Many do not know how they get done.
Tell us how Paramita develops in 10-day Vipassana camp.
There is no guidance for Paramita anywhere except Vipassana camp.
In Vipassana camp, training is given to Panchasheel, Ashtanga Road, Matrimonial and Paramita Kashya, which is not available elsewhere.
These ten virtues are ten Paramita.
1) Shil: - Shil is a means of right
Avoiding bad things in accordance with religion and being good
To do things is modest!
2) Donation: - without expecting repayment
To sacrifice for the good of others, to sacrifice it.
3) Ignorance: Ignorance, unrestrainedness, and not being distracted. Keeping an endless pursuit.
4) Negative: - It is for the sake of renouncing worldly pleasures that hinder the creation of themselves and others' bright personality.
5) Semen: Completion of completed work is done by completing power.
6) Peace: - means forgiveness. End of hatred hatred ends
No Hate ends with apologies.
7) Truth: - is to be true. To speak truth
8) Establishment: - means the firm determination to achieve the goal.
9) Compassion: - means all animals and humans
10) Friendship: means all
It is said by the ten virtues Tathagata Buddha ...
🔸 * Dham Vandana and Vipassana *
Uttamangan Vande Hya, Tambhak Tiwi On,
Dhammo yo khalito doso, dhammo khamantu mam
Dhamma Vande mole is a very tough one. It means Marathi, I bow to the best of three types of worship and bow down. If I have some unskilled work done by me, then I am sorry for meditation.
The instruction given by Buddha is Dhamma. Dhamma is on three sides and it is of three types of dhamma
1) Pariyatti means principle,
Study practice dhamma material
2) Pattipatti means practical, Vipassana meditation, Dhamma conduct, Sanskar e.
3) Pativadan means experiencing sensation, sensation and dharmic experience.
Dhamma is not poppy. So it has to be understood through experience. B Buddha told Dhamma his practical Satyapatthan told the sources that he would get the experience of the way. That is why * Uttam Ganesh Vandheh is written on Dhamma Vichar * in the Dhamma Vandana * Vipassana path of human welfare *
ण Receiving Nirvana means acquiring a state of pure mind. The Buddha told the only way for this, that Sati Pratishthan is the only one who will give him the power. The installation of memory is the Vipassana. This meditation is not of the vedic method but of the Buddha's preaching. Do not let the word of meditation be misunderstood.
Lord Buddha was a great psychologist and researcher. They have seen the world and have the best elements. He discovered the Vipassana * rituals two and a half thousand years ago. Vipassana * The actual experience of the truth and wisdom that has been researched by the Buddha has been studied. That is why he has stressed his mind on the pureness of mind, but for the * focus.
Vipassana * This meditation is simple and simple and equally difficult and unique. It is a kind of ritualistic practice to bring a blissful happiness and peace of mind.
The study of these medicines helps in resolving the problems that are hidden in their own body and mind. The development of latent powers in us develops. That power can be used for the welfare of others and others. This instrument eliminates only physical problems, and not only does the revolutionary mental changes in life happen.
This welfare education spread to the world through India. Through the guidance of Guru-Shishya tradition, Vidya has been preserved in the absolute absolute form for the last 2500/2600 years in the country.
Paramapujya Satyanarayan Goenka Guruji has brought this ritual from India through Brahmantha to Igatpuri near Nashik and teaching people through 10-day camps organized by trained teachers.
* In Vipassana Camp, the first study * Anapanasati * (breathing inspection) and second * Vipassana * (inspection of each person's muscular stimulation) and the third * Mangal Mitri * (Pride for all animals in the world).
* Anapasatti Vipasana * is an introductory part. This is a primary action. Therefore, in this camp, the study of concentration of mind is practiced and practiced by teaching Anapanasati * initially. This practice is a pre-requisite for 'Vipassana' meditation. One is Assoua, Apan means Prayas and Sati means awareness. That is to keep an eye on incoming and outgoing breathing. That is, this study focuses on breathing and coming out of the body easily and inherent in the nostrils. Your mind is kept awake.
* Vipassana is called 'Vipassana' in Pali language. There are two words in which there are v and pasanna. V. Specialization and Passana is known, watching or experiencing. So look at the world as it is. Understanding the Reality of the World. To look at all aspects of their issues - religion-look (Satyartan) means Vipassana. *
In this ritual, the general and natural condensation system, which is generated in your own body, is systematically monitored. Because on the basis of compassion we experience the real reality. While doing Vipassana * the whole truth of body and mind is understood at the level of experience. * Vipassana * The process of changes in the mind of the mind begins.
Since the origin of any problem is in our mind, it should be faced with a mental level. Hence * Vipassana * is taught in the camp. This study is highly researched in a scientific way in the natural environment, in the guidance of the teacher, in India and abroad.
The mind is constantly wandering. An elephant can do anything harm, but if he is kept under control then it can be useful in good work.
It is also mind. Vipassana * is a good tool to keep the mind in control. You can do well in studying your mind, mind, or activities, and be fully aware of it and study it efficiently. * Anapasasati, Vipassana and Mangal Mitri *
This study is very transitory, how long life is fleeting. This level of experience is realized at the level of. Therefore, concentration, awareness and intelligence benefit from this meditation.
The only way to realize the reality of truth is the self-inspection done by one's own self. So this way the Lord Buddha said
There is a way to self-examination, to be examined by the classical method. Therefore, by knowing the knowledge of our own nature, we can destroy our faults and disorders. The darkness in the heart can be removed. Nature rules can be understood through experience. This practice can be solved by searching for reasons that cause sadness, sadism and stress. So our mind becomes pure, calm and happy.
Lord Buddha entered the room of his heart with the sharp concentration of his mind and reached the bottom of the truth. They found that our body is made of very small atoms. They are constantly destroyed and destroyed. This means that the intensity of life becomes aware. Due to the feeling of perfection, man turns to doing auspicious work. Attempts to reduce self-defects. In our mind, anger, hatred, temptation, craving, desires, greed, fear etc. are overcome. Rather than being overwhelmed with the rest of his life, he goes to pleasure and happiness. Many such benefits come from * Vipassana meditation meditation * man.
Since every particle in the body is variable and changing, nothing is stagnant that is called 'Me'. Therefore, there is an inherent sense of atonement. Another truthful seeker is clear that this is the reason for 'I' and 'my' desire. This is the reason for the creation of misery. All these things are understood not by anyone, but by our own experience, because of the observation of sensation.
It is taught in this study that if anybody is happy about the feeling that is raised in the body, be sad or unhappy - do not drink due to observation by merely observing the reaction and not being complacent. Because the senses are constantly changing. They do not last forever. Rise, expenditures, feel that it is its natural nature. Therefore, consciousness and equality can lead to sadness, we can be relieved of sadness.
It also generates every sentiment, it is achieved. They are reproduced, rhythm. This action continues continuously. If you monitor the development of wisdom by neutralizing it, then reproduction of sanskars will stop. Even the present and the pre-emptied Sanskar can be eradicated, that can be enjoyed by the seeker.
Prajnya is developed instead of compassion. Due to wisdom, misery breaks. New reactions to anger and hatred do not arise. Therefore, sadness does not arise due to creation. The decision taken in the dull state of mind is a reaction. The positive action is not taken, but it becomes a negative action.
When the mind is calm and balanced. When the decision taken is not always a misery, it is enjoyable. When the reaction stops, the tension gets disturbed. At that time, the seeker can be happy that he can enjoy the true happiness of his life.
We are happy and delighted that we wish happiness and happiness to others as well. It is the purpose of Vipassana meditation meditation, that all should be well-pleased, all suffering should be done. This is what is called 'Maitra spirit' ie 'friendship sense'.
Through this study Lord Buddha realized that suffering due to man does not happen due to some divine reason. If he does not do anything else without cause, then there are reasons to be sad as well.
Lord Buddha gave the teachings of four Arya Satya and Ashtangani Marg to unite all mankind. Sadness in the four Aryans. The causes of sadness, prevention of grief, and the way to eradicate grief include the Arya Ashtangaik Marg.
In the Ashtangi Route 1. Right vision, 2. Proposal resolution, 3. Read it, 4. Right to action, 5 Sanyak Livelihood, 6. Exercise Exercise, 7 Proper memory and 8 This includes Samyak Samadhi. To keep our body healthy, such as physical exercise, and to keep the mind healthy, it is the exercise of mind that is 'Vipassana'.
The World Health Organization has said that a person who is physically fit and healthy is said to be healthy and capable. * Vipassana * is based on the mind of the human mind. The reaction on the body arises from this mind. Therefore, only if the mind is healthy, it helps in keeping the body healthy.
People of various languages, castes, religions, sects, and sexes are attracted to this scientific learning. Therefore, there is a great deal of help in raising communal harmony.
Today, there is unrest and unrest in the world due to fear of terrorism and nuclear weapons. So, Vipassana * is a great help to peace in the world. Vipassana Cadre is being established everywhere in the world. Therefore, this ritual is spreading rapidly throughout the world.
India's first woman IPS Officer Kiran Bedi had arranged * Vipassana * study for the prisoners. That's why this ritual is being used to improve the crime world.
Governance is arranging to send Vipassana * to the camp so that their officers can learn this knowledge. Mental stress is overcome when performing administrative tasks. Since learning about the ritual, when the teachings of the Lord Buddha are received and the teachings of Panchsheel are obtained, the seeker class becomes the leader. So there is no scope for corruption. These qualities of punctuality and dignity are increasing in the seekers category.
Today camps are being organized from small children to big people. Therefore, friendship of Lord Buddha in compassion, compassion in the mind is rooted in public. This system is very useful to create social reconciliation and to make people righteous, friendly, healthy in today's immoral world.
* Vipassana * Regular practice of personal, anger, hatred, passion, craving, lust, greed, and other diseases can be destroyed. It was the welfare of the human being free from grief and disease. It also brings social development to the social status, sanctity, virtue, ethics and social development.
Today, equality, independence, brotherhood and justice as well as nonviolence, wisdom, devotion, compassion and friendship philosophy, * Vipassana Rituals, to prevent the hunger, poverty, casteism, violence, terrorism, dictatorship, wariness, and the situation in which we are seeing today. This is the only answer. Hence * Vipassana * is a way of human welfare.
Do all of you * vipassana *, keep doing it regularly
This is Buddha's preaching is. Sati Pattan is in the Sujata Patka Majjim body book.
🔸 On December 4, 1954, Dr. Did Vipassana reject speech in Babasahebani Rangoon?
On December 4, 1954, there was a World Buddhist Dhamma Conference at Myanmar La Rangoon. At this conference Dr. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar's speech was addressed. He made memorandum Part 1 and Part 2 of his speech. In India, various schemes of the Buddhist monastery can be raised about how to uplift them. The issue of the 6th point was that in order to follow the Buddhist dhamma, a small form of Dhamma Grantha is necessary because it is necessary to meet the needs of the converted Buddhist scriptures. He said that it is not possible for ordinary people to expect to read 73 volumes in Pali language. In this book Emphasis needs to be emphasized on the social and moral teachings of Buddha. He said that meditation, mind observation and abstrahm are being emphasized very much. This way, in India, if Buddhist scriptures are presented in the newly created book, there will be obstacles in our mind. Dr. What did Babasaheb say in English?
6) I will turn to the initial steps which should be taken for the revival of the Buddhism in India.
1) The preparation of Buddhist Gospel which was a constant companion of the convert. The idea of a small Gospel is a great handicap in propogation of Buddhism in the message of christ, a small booklet in the contained. The Bible in the form of the propagation of Buddhism must be removed. In regards to the preparation of Buddhas Gospel care must be taken (emphasis) the social and ethical principles of the Buddh I have to emphasis (because I am paying heavily) This is because what is emphasis is meditation, contemplation and Abhidhamma. (More attention is paid to Meditation, Anupadhna and Abhimma) This way of presenting Buddhism to Indian will be fatal to our cause (If this way, if Buddha presented in India, it will be a hindrance to our purpose or it would be dangerous). Fatal also means obstruction. When there is an accident in the road, a fatal term called fatal oxidant is used for a fatal term. Otherwise it means obstacle. Well, why should they be something, from this point they will realize that when they write Dhamma texts, they do not want to focus more on meditation and non-violence, emphasizing Emphasis. Do not refrain from refusing. These issues are also included in Buddha and Dhamma books while writing a book. What is Dhamma? In this case, Kaanupasena, Chittanupasana, Vednapashna, Dhammanupasana have been mentioned. Samyak Samadhi is also mentioned, 35 times is also the word of meditation. How can the Buddha Dham be able to meet without ahamadharma?
Babasaheb talked about what he should give more emphasis on writing, and when he went to the forest in Myanmar at that time, Babasahebani was seen as a beggar meditation. They did not want to have a dhamma campaigner. Recently, the people who came out of Hinduism wanted to make self-esteem movement. It was necessary to teach both morally and morally. Immediately after focusing on meditation, movement would not have been possible. But Dr. It is clear that Babasaheb Ambedkar did not deny it. Not Emphasis means no more emphasis. If it was rejected, then obviously I would not accept or I would have written it, it was clear. This issue was above the draft in the book. The writer maintains the issue without emphasizing anything else. Baba Saheb said. Sathyapaththan Sutta Dr. How can Babasaheb refuse? It is a discovery of Buddha. It is an integral part of the sutpita.
We also do not say too much to Vipassana, we say that the sunlight is so clear that the Buddha's satyagraha is a fair precept. Do not criticize, do not tinkle, do not hate
Promote. Whether you make vipassana or not, but do not spread the misunderstanding by chattering the word 'Dhumma'.
Contemplation means Vipassana, meaning that Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar has written in Pali Kosh (writing and speeches Volume 16) Contemplation is written in the case of Dhamma, following the Vipassana Buddha and Babasahebani in his Dhamma Granth.
Herin is a monk abides contemplating the body as body, (Cainupsina) strenuous, mindful and self possessed, having overcome both the bankering and discontent common in the world
He is experiencing the feelings as feeling
He abides contemplating the mind as mind? (Chittaupasana)
He abides contemplating the ideas as ideas, (Dhammukhshasana)
Dr. Without understanding the meaning of Babasaheb's English memorandum, December 4, 1954, Babasahebani vipassana is shouted as it is denied. The direction of the common man is being forgotten.
Such a clear mention of Vipassana is to Dr. Despite the fact that Babasaheb Ambedkar had done in Buddha and his Dhamma, he was misguiding the society to propagate up that he rejected Vipassana.
Meaning of words: -
1) Emphasis: - (giving) Special attention or attention (given to somebody) Special attention or priority (given to him), emphasis.
(Oxford English-English-Dictionary Dictionary Page No, 452)
2) Anapan: - Inhaled, extended breath, inspiration, respiration (On + Apan)
(Pali vocabulary section 16 author Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar)
3) Vipassako is the word of the word; Its English meaning has been given to Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkarani by the thought of Vipassana, Such contemplating, endowed with
(Pali Dictionary Volume 16 Writer Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar)
From this, we will note that Dr. Babasahebani did not reject Vipassana. If accepted.
What is the advice of Samyak Samadhi? To come out of the bad thoughts of not letting bad thoughts come out. How to achieve this ?? Is it possible that only vandana is said? Not only this, Sattipatthan Sutta is a practical one for this. That will make the mind pure, that means the purpose of Samyak Samadhi will be fulfilled. Samyak Samadhi of Buddhist Dhamma is not Hindu Samadhi, but it is not a booze. The devotee is constantly aware of the Buddha's Vipassana meditation technique. Keeping it in mind. Once this meditation is known, you can do 24 hours without doing Vipassana and only 24 hours. To keep a constant awareness of what you do. This is called the installation of the memory, called Sattipthan Sutta and it is done exclusively as Vipassana is called.
Adoption of Vipassana camp is compulsory; 10 Paramita studies also understand that which is not understood anywhere. Sermons of Buddha are spoken and spoken in the sermons of Buddha. Vipassana Shibir means the use of Dhamma Preaches is a school and nothing else is nothing.
- Vipassana warrior group *
Send to all groups immediately if like
Image by : google.