On the last day of the BJP National Executive meeting, on Monday (September 25th) PM Narendra Modi gave the country's general public many important responsibilities. Prime Minister Modi announced 8 big plans for the welfare of the poor. PM Modi launches good luck plan The plan is to give electricity to every village in the village and the city. Under this scheme, electricity will be given to 500 rupees. Along with this, we plan to provide 200-300 VP solar power packs. If electricity supply does not arrive, then solar pack will be given as an option. There will be 5 LED bulbs, batteries, a fan In the event of its deterioration, the government will bear the cost of repair for five years. The goal of the government is that every house will be given electricity till March 31, 2019. This plan will benefit 30 million families. Prior to Diwali, Modi has given a gift to illuminate every house. Under this scheme, every household will get 24 hours electricity.
PM Modi said that today the country got Deen Dayal Energy Bhawan. I have got many things from my luck
Prior to this, PM Modi inaugurated the Deen Dayal Energy Bhawan, ONGC's corporate office, PM Modi. Petroleum Minister Dharmendra Pradhan and Minister of State for Power RK Singh were also present on this occasion. PM Modi inspected the energy building along with the two leaders. PM Modi said that I am very happy to release this building.
1. The budget of good luck will be 16,320 crore, which will benefit about 2 to 2.5 million people.
2. By the end of the year, 20 thousand MW electricity is generated from wind energy and 20 thousand MW of solar power is the target.
3. The goal of reaching 24 hours of electricity to every house will be completed by March 31, 2019.
4. Under this scheme, subsidy will be given on transformer, meter and wire equipment. The poor will get electricity free.
5. Rs. 1,402 crores will be spent on providing electricity to rural households. 2295 crores will be spent on electricity to the urban areas home.
6. 60 percent of the central government will pay the money, 10 percent of the state government will have to spend, 30 percent of the money will be taken from the bank.
7. Where electricity can not be reached, they will be packed 200 to 300 VP solar power, in which 5 LED bulbs, one DC fan, one ten power plug will be given.
8. The needy people will be identified on the basis of census of 2011 for free electricity connections. Those whose names are not in the list will be given a benefit of Rs. 500, which will be recovered by adding electricity bill to 10 installments.
9. Under the scheme, the government's goal is that they will get the option of kerosene. Additionally, educational services will be better with this. This will increase employment opportunities too.
10. Government will resort to mobile app for power supply to every household. The information will be collected through this. This will improve the lives of women especially for women.
This information was given by Finance Minister Arun Jaitley. He has said that the country has given a lot to the BJP, now it is the turn of the BJP. In this order, PM Modi will give the nation a new grace. The BJP gave information about these new plans of the Prime Minister through a tweet. Power Minister RK Singh had said on September 22 that Prime Minister Narendra Modi will announce the plan on September 25 to provide electricity to all houses 24 hours a day. 25 September is also the birth anniversary of the RSS thinker Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya.
Share it with your lover