How to make the Earth: -
Earth / Earth, also called World or The World. The third planet in the order of distance from the sun. Earth name is based on mythology, which is of Mahraj Bisli. Earth is the 5th largest planet in size and it is the only planet of the Solar System, on which there is life. The planet Earth was formed approximately 4.54 billion years ago and after one billion years of this incident, life began to develop. Scientists believe that at that time, most of our land would have been like lava waxing. Later as the lava became cold, the upper surface of the earth was formed. Since then, the Earth's biosphere has made considerable changes in the atmosphere here. With the passage of time, the ozone layer became the one which made it habitable by stopping the harmful solar distortion coming to Earth with the Earth's magnetic field. The Earth's mass is 6.569J1021 tonnes. Earth is a rocky planet, rather than a gaseous planet like Jupiter. Earth is the largest in mass and size of all four solar terrestrial planets. The other three are the Bhowmik planets- Mercury, Venus and Mars All these planets have the highest density, gravity, magnetic field and rotation of the Earth. Earth is not only home but also of other millions of species.
It is believed that the Earth is made with other planets from the remains of the Solar Nebula. Its inner part melts with heat and heavy elements like iron reach the center of the Earth. Iron and nickel melted by heat and turned into liquid and by rotating them the earth turned into a huge magnet containing two poles. Later earth's geological functions such as continental diffraction or deviation were born. Through this process, the Earth will become the continent, the ocean and the atmosphere etc.
Internal Structure Of earth:
The inner structure of the earth is in the form of skulls, such as the onion peels are in the form of layers. The thickness of the thickness of these layers can be based on chemical characteristics or mechanical characteristics. The upper layer of the earth is a solid layer of the horizontal, the intermediate mantle is a very thick layer and the outer crude liquid and the inner core are in solid state.
Earth texture :
The shape of the earth is similar to the white sphere. It is almost circular, which is slightly flat on the poles. The highest point on Earth is Mount Everest, whose height is 8848 m is. On the other hand, the lowest point is the Mariana trench located in the Pacific Ocean, with depth of 10,911 m from the sea level. is. 0.5% of the total volume of Earth is part of Bhuprapati, whereas in 83% partial mantle is wide. The remaining 16% is the crude. The Earth's creation is iron (32.1 percent), oxygen (30.1 percent), silicon (15.1 percent), magnesium (13.9 percent), sulfur (2.9 percent), nickel (1.8 percent), calcium (1.5 percent) and aluminum (1.4 percent) Has happened since. In addition, about 1.2 percent other elements also contributed. The crude is made up of approximately 88.8 percent of iron. Pharmacologist F. According to Dulby, Clark, the earth's crust is approximately 47 percent oxygen.
The area of the center of the Earth is called the central part. This is the largest area. This area is made of Nickel and Ferrous. Its average density is 13 grams / cm3. The central part of the Earth is probably in a liquid or plastic state. It is covering 16% of the total volume of Earth. The average density of Earth is 5.5 gm / cm3 and average radius is approximately 6370 km3. Depending on the bottom of the Earth, the temperature increases at a depth of 32 meters per second.
The earth's surface is uneven. 70.8 percent of the floor is covered with water, in which most of the Oceanic Nitil is below sea level. On the ground there are fertile mountains, somewhere rugged plateau, fertile grounds anywhere. The continent and the oceans are considered to be the first level topography whereas mountains, plateaus, valleys are kept under lower levels. Plate during the time period of the Earth keeps changing constantly due to tectonics and erosion. Due to plate tectonics, the changes on the floor have the effect of weather, rainfall, thermal cycle and chemical changes. Due to factors such as freezing, coastal erosion, the formation of coral reefs, and falling on the earth of large meteor objects, changes also occur on the surface of the earth.
The Earth revolves around its axis It has two motions: -
Rotating: - Rotation of the rotation on the axis of the earth is called rotation. The Earth revolves from west to east and takes 23 hours, 56 minutes and 4.091 seconds to complete a rotation. This is the day and the night.
Rotation: - The earth completes one revolution in 365 days, 5 hours, 48 minutes and 45.51 seconds on the oval path around the Sun, which is called its rotation speed. Seasonal changes occur due to this motion of the Earth. Adding this to 6 hours which increases one day. It is added every fourth year in February. The month of February is 29 days.
Interesting information about the Earth:
1. On April 1, 1970, America Day was celebrated in America. After which the whole world is made today.
2. The equatorial / equatorial diameter of the earth is 12,756 kilometers and polar diameter is 12,714 kilometers.
3. Earth has leaned 23 1º / 2 on its axis
4. The entire surface area of the earth is 510,100,500 square kilometers, in which the land area - 14,84,00,000 sq km and aqueous area - 36,13,00,000 sq km (71%).
5. 97% of water on earth is saline or not suitable for drinking and only 3% is clean water.
6. The sun's light takes 8 minutes to 18 seconds to reach the ground.
7. Earth is the only planet in the arrangement of the tartanic plates of the Ganga.
8. Scientists believe that 450 million years ago, Mars was a planet in the Solar System. Which was orbiting the Sun with the Earth on the same planetary path. But the planet collided with the ground for some reason and the earth turned to one side and the other became the moon due to the collision that separated the earth's part.
9. In 1989, the deepest pit was dug by humans in Russia. Whose depth was 12.262 kilometers.
10. There is so much gold in the center of the earth, that the whole surface of the earth can be covered with a sheet of 1.5 feet.
11. Carbon is certainly present in every organism present on earth.