SBI NEW RULES FROM 1st APRIL 2017
1. 3 times deposit free in your account. After more than 3 times deposit, you will pay 50/- per deposit.
2. Minimum 5000/- balance to be maintained in metro city branch account holder.
3. Minimum 3000/- balance to be maintained in city/town branch account holder.
4. Minimum 2000/- balance to be maintained in semi urban area branch account holder.
5. Minimum 1000/- balance to be maintained in villages branch account holder
6. If you do not maintain minimum amount in your account, you will pay upto Rs.200/- + extra surcharge.(depending on how many days)
7. SBI ATM free for 5 times use, after 5 times you will pay 10/- per transaction.
8. Other bank ATM free for 3 times use, after 3 times you will pay 20/- per transaction.
9. Unlimited SBI ATM use without any charges, If you maintain 25000/- in your SBI savings account.
10. Unlimited SBI & OTHER BANK ATM use without any charges, If you maintain 100000/- in your SBI savings account.
11. 15/- SMS charge you will pay after 3 months, (SMS charge free, If you maintain 25000/- in your SBI savings account)
There is a PROTEST AGAINST TRANSACTION FEES AND DECREASING RATE OF INTEREST ON OUR DEPOSITS.
Let the banks also experience the public power.
They are thieves.
To withdraw your own money you have to pay service charge to the Bank and you pay Service Tax on the Service Charge to the Govt.
To this end, April 06, 2017 will be a no transaction day with banks.
If they don't rollback, let's plan April 24, 25, 26, 2017 as no transaction days.
We will continue this until there is no roll back on service charges .
Keep spreading this message every 5 days to all ur FB , mails and WharsApp contacts.
It is difficult but not impossible
Otherwise banks will go on adding various new charges now and then.
This protest is for our benefit to control banks to adding new charges.
Let's come together and show the POWER OF UNITY.
Banks have started to increase transaction fee!