Telecom major BSNL is all set to take on rivals Bharti Airtel and Reliance Jio with its Rs 149 monthly unlimited voice call plan for mobile subscribers.
BSNL will roll out an unlimited local and national voice call plan to any network with a bit of free data for Rs 149 or less next month.
BSNL is all set to give a tough competition to other telco companies by its new offerings. It has recently announced unlimited calling offer that starts at a price of Rs 99 for its pre-paid customers along with limited free data usage.
Here are the top 4 schemes that the customers must know before actually availing the offer:
1. Rs 99 offer: This scheme offers free unlimited voice calls (local) and free STD calls from BSNL to BSNL along with 300MB of data. The plan is valid for 28 days and is applicable in Kolkata, Assam, Assam, Jammu & Kashmir, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra.
2. Rs 149 offer: BSNL is also offering unlimited voice calls and free STD BSNL to BSNL calling along with 300MB data which is valid for 28 days. This is applicable for Himachal Pradesh and Kerala circles.
3. Rs 119 offer: This plan gives free unlimited local voice calls and free STD BSNL to BSNL calls; with 300MB data which is again valid for 28 days. This will be applicable in Uttaranchal, and Uttar Pradesh east and west circles.
4. Rs 339 offier: This scheme gives unlimited local voice calls along with free STD BSNL to BSNL calls and 1GB data. It is valid up to 28 days.
Meanwhile, Reliance Jio is offering a Rs 149 plan under which it will offer free calls to all network in the country for 28 days without any roaming charges. The plan also includes 300MB of 4G data during the day and unlimited usage at night. Bharti Airtel, Vodafone and Idea Cellular also attemped to match Reliance Jio'd scheme by offering free calls and limited mobile internet priced at around Rs 150 and Rs 350, respectively.
Anupam Shrivastava, CMD, BSNL said that the reinforcement path of BSNL is underway. With the improvement in financial situation, BSNL is now buoyant of earning the net profit and thereafter become one among the three top telecom operators of India.
Here are the offers of other telecom companies that fall in the same precinct:
1. Airtel: Airtel has also launched unlimited calling packs for prepaid users. The Rs 145 Airtel pack provides users the option to make local and STD calls to any Airtel user across the country. This offer also provides the user with 300MB of 4G data. Airtel’s Rs 345 scheme also offer unlimited voice calls to any network across the country.
2. Vodafone: Vodafone has a number of unlimited calling and mobile data offers for prepaid and postpaid customers. It provides a double data offer which comes with a recharge of Rs 255 or above. Vodafone unlimited calling prepaid recharge pack, priced between Rs 144 and Rs 149 provides unlimited local and STD calls as well as 300MB of 4G data and free incoming calls on national roaming.
3. Idea Cellular: Idea Cellular has also come up with Rs 148 offer that allows users to make unlimited local and STD calls to Idea users, as well as 300MB of 4G data. The Rs 348 plan allows users to make unlimited calls to any network in the country, plus 1GB of 4G data.